Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Works, 1/25/07

27 minutes of writing

I worked on What Works making final editorial changes before sending it off to the co-authors. I'm at a point when I've made all the changes I am able to make without their assistance. I've asked for their immediate attention.

Per their feedback, I should still be required to complete two tasks: 1.) add in the screen shots (though they'll probably do this), and 2.) re-work the bullet point section in "Online Courses and Universal Design for Learning." I'm not sure how they'll recommend we address the reviewers comments in this section.

I received information about the social studies methods text and would really like to participate. Short manuscripts are due by March 1st. Though this sounds manageable, I want to finish SS and Tech and prepare presentation proposals for NCSS and CUFA (both before March 1). Also, I need to begin research in my methods class so I'll have findings at NECC in June.

I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed. Teaching is extremely time consuming - and grading has barely begun. I'm working so many hours that I'm not able to do my best work now.

No comments: